Van Cleef & Arpels - Pont des Amoureux

@G1NT0N1C Hmmm, 100% copy?? :thinking: I don’t mean to be picky, but look under the bridge in your pic above and your pic of your clockskin. (As you said, there are different versions. :laughing: ) (I’m using the same version that you used in your clockskin, the one with the fence under the bridge.)

ah, you’re right! I missed that feature :sweat_smile:

have you already incorporated the 17 seconds or can i choose from the piano piece? If you want to use other piano pieces, i know all the romantic ones :joy:. Also, thanks for your explanation regarting the time limitation, was quite clear to understand, even to me who doesn’t understand or know much about how the program works, it’s just unfortunate for that limitation, but it is what it is :slight_smile:

@NoEdition_Games I have already incorporated that 17 seconds of music, but if you have a different 15-20 second piece that you would prefer, I’ll consider your suggestion and if I like it too I’ll make the switch. You seem to know quite a lot more than I do about romantic piano pieces. Also, we should communicate via the forum’s direct messaging if it involves discussions between us that don’t need to clog up the public forum.

2 Likes

Right! I will send you a PM.

You are right, I’ve uploaded the wrong picture! :joy:

1 Like

At the request of @NoEdition_Games I’ve completed a version of this watch face with animated kissing with music. It’s in “.watch format” requiring Universal Launcher. Here’s a link to my post with the download link and a fuller description.

Outstanding work :+1: Very very impressed . Thankyou

1 Like